We can fly you anywhere on request. Our main operations are within Zambia, however Sky Trails blanket clearance to operate flights to or from anywhere in Malawi and can obtain clearance at short notice for flights into Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, and many others.
Operational bases include:
- Lusaka (year round)
- Mfuwe (June to October)
Mfuwe is a wonderful destination for those looking for an unforgettable experience in South Luangwa National Park. Abundant amounts of wildlife may be seen in this lush landscape including elephant, giraffe, hippopotamus, zebra, crocodiles, and countless other animals.
- Kasanka National Park (May and November).
Kasanka is another incredible corner of Zambia. A destination extremely special to Sky Trails CEO and Founder, Edmund Farmer, the Kasanka National Park is where the company first started. Kasanka is a wonderful destination for a truly unique safari experience. From the giant herds of black lechwe to the world’s largest fruit bat migration, Kasanka offers countless incomparable sites.
These are some of our Primary local destinations:
- South Luangwa National Park
- North Luangwa National Park
- Lower Zambezi National Park
- Kafue National Park
- Liuwa Plains National Park
- Kasanka National Park
- Sioma Ngwezi National Park
- Lake Tanganyika
- Lake Bangweulu
- Lake Kariba
- Shiwa N’gandu – Africa House
- Mukushi Farm strips
Other popular destinations include:
- Victoria Falls – in Livingstone – Named one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls is the world’s largest sheet of falling water. Swim in Devil’s Pool, go white water rafting, take an evening cruise on the Zambezi, and walk along either the Zambia or Zimbabwe side of the falls, a truly remarkable experience.
- Kafue National Park – The largest national park in Zambia, and the second largest in Africa, Kafue National Park is home to more than 55 different species of animals.
- Lower Zambezi – A quick flight from the Sky Trails hangar in Lusaka, passengers will fly over the beautiful landscape of Zambia and witness breathtaking scenery and wildlife like never before. Stay a few nights in a lodge on the Lower Zambezi and relax amongst some of Zambia’s best sites.
Anywhere you desire!
Let us know where you’d like to travel to and Sky Trails will be happy to make a plan.
Send your inquiry to email@example.com
or give us a call at +26 097 733 7206