The current director and owner, Edmund Farmer, started Sky Trails in 2003 in Kasanka National Park.
The company has grown steadily since, expanding its capabilities and client base.
Sky Trails is committed to providing you with the best service and flight in Zambia.
Sky Trails is a diversified and experienced company offering many special activities to its clients, including:
Scenic flights over National Parks taking in the expansive scenery and spectacular animal species,
- Survey work, in particular game counts, road and mining surveys.
- Skydiving adventures over African terrain
- Charter flights across Zambia and beyond.
- Aircraft Maintenance services
Licenses & Safety
- Aircraft Operator Certificate Holder
- Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Specialties : Tourism and Business charters, skydiving, aerial surveys
- Soon to be Zambia’s next Approved Training Organisation
- Safety Management and Quality Assurance Systems