The current director and owner, Edmund Farmer, started Sky Trails in 2003 in Kasanka National Park.
The company has grown steadily since, expanding its capabilities and client base.
Sky Trails is committed to providing you with the best service and flight in Zambia.
Sky Trails is a diversified and experienced company offering many special activities to its clients, including:
Scenic flights over National Parks taking in the expansive scenery and spectacular animal species,
- Survey work, in particular game counts, road and mining surveys.
- Skydiving adventures over African terrain
- Charter flights across Zambia and beyond.
- Pilot training. From ‘wannabe’ pilots to commercial pilots, Sky Trails offers the flight training you need
Licenses & Safety
- AOC Holder
- Specialties : skydiving, aerial surveys
- Soon to be Zambia’s next ATO
- Safety Ratings